Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Freedom:

Add Image
Being that today is Veteran's Day here in the USA and Remembrance Day in Canada, I do want to take a moment and express my gratitude for our hard fought freedom. Recent events in our country only magnify these freedoms. The freedom to pursue education, to pursue a career, to pursue political office, to express your voice in agreement or opposition, to live where you wish, to raise your family, to pursue your dream. The list is long, yet the casualties from the struggles and battles fought in order to have this freedom is even longer. I respectfully tip my cap and offer a prayer for those who have lost their life fighting for these freedoms. I will never take these freedoms for granted. I will support our brave men and women who keep these freedoms alive and well in our country. To the members of our Armed Forces, I say... THANK YOU!

No comments: